Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas To Me

Every single year the Christmas shopping I do for other people usually results in me finding a lot of things I would love for myself.  I thought I was doing so well this year, practicing self restraint. But, turns out, I still have several new presents to add to my closet:

Women's Under Armour Storm Fleece Pants
fleece on the inside, and so, so warm.  
A friend of mine used them to play in the snow with her daughter since they also happen to be waterproof.


Since I fell in love with the storm fleece pants, why not add this lovely Women's Under Armour 1/4" Tech Long Sleeve Shirt? Love it, too!


I just wore my new Eddie Bauer Oslo Women's Cardigan the other day to school with my off-white velveteen pants.  I thought it looked sort of festive without being all "ugly Christmas sweater-y"

I love my Danskos.  This new pair is a bit more noticeable than my pair of black and brown ones, which means my husband is bound to notice them. Can't wait to wear them to work in 2014! 

Come to think of it, maybe we could just call these my birthday presents.  See, I just saved my husband the time and effort of shopping for me! How considerate. 

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Tina.

Enjoy your new gifts:)