Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sleepover Fun


Middle Sister is finally celebrating her birthday with friends.  (With three fall birthdays it is hard to fit everything in.  Big Sister is still patiently waiting for a birthday party).  The girls went swimming, ate pizza, played Truth or Dare and stayed up way too late. I am guessing some children will need naps later today.  We also had a little blood and a little vomit....which will make the party memorable at the very least.  

The rest of the weekend might not be nearly as exciting- cooking, cleaning, reading, school work.....

2 comments:

Peaceful Reader said...

Sounds like fun! I'm curious about the blood/vomit part...? Ugh.

I hope the rest of your weekend is restful!

Ti said...

With that many kids, vomit and blood are par for the course. LOL. I am glad you all survived it. I have hosted sleepovers before but only with one guest! My pup cannot handle the stress of giggly girls jumping on beds and screaming.