1. This Hungry Caterpillar Bulletin Board - I bought the plates just last week to get started on this.
2. Mail things to far off friends. This is a cute idea and both Big Sister and Middle Sister have friends that are far away. I think it would be so much fun to get something cute in the mail.
3. Little Sister has had her room repainted. She also loves The Hungry Caterpillar. and after seeing this canvas and picking up an extra copy of the book for $2, thought I could try and whip up a canvas of it for her. I'm not a crafty person, so we'll see how this goes.
4. I can't begin to guess the number of recipes I still have left to try that I've pinned. This recipe for sweet potato soup looks like a winner to me. It also means I could invite our friend and former neighbor over to eat since she is a vegetarian.
5. As I'm looking at recipes, I can't stop at just one. I fell in love with Amish Friendship bread several years ago, but didn't like the baggies full of glop that I had to keep around. This recipe looks just as good as the kind I used to make without all the mess.
6. I read this book a while ago, and almost started one of her monthly projects, but never collected enough $1 bills. Hoping I can start this in March. Each girl will get 30 $1 bills in a jar. Each day their bedrooms are checked for cleanliness. If it doesn't pass the test, they lost $1. If it passes the test each day they could have $30 extra by month's end. Figure it's worth a shot!
As I complete these pinterest challenges, I hope to post on them.. Or if I'm being realistic, I'll probably wait until the last minute and then frantically complete six challenges in a short time frame. We'll see how this goes.