Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Salon

It's December 2 and warm enough for shorts and a sweatshirt.  I've told my girls to remember this day because it is a rare occurence in Iowa to have such warm weather this close to Christmas.
Wrestling season began a few weeks ago which means that our house is busier than usual since my husband is a junior high and high school coach.  We did watch a junior high meet this week and my oldest daughter had her first experience as a mat girl. 
Our Elf on the Shelf, Jennifer, has been busy hiding around our house. Whew!  Having Jennifer as a guest is hard work.  It must have worn Jennifer out as well, because she didn't even make it back to the North Pole and is still in the same spot where we found her yesterday. I sure hope she is able to get back tonight!
We have been busy at church with the Christmas program and will be going to our local nursing home this afternoon to make a Christmas craft and sing to the residents.
Middle Sister is almost done with her first basketball season.  She had three games yesterday afternoon, and although I brought along a book to read, thought it might seem a bit rude to ignore the other mothers I was sitting near.
I did finish a few books this week- two that I was nearly unable to put down - The Cover of Snow by Jenny Milchman and The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen that I will be blogging on later this week, and have a few others that I am working on.
I can't believe that it is less than a month til Christmas!  Still to much to do, but I am finishing up most of my shopping and even have a few things wrapped. This coming week looks busy again, so I am hoping to sneak in a few minutes of reading whenever I can.

1 comment:

Salon said...

Its very much informative and helpful. Thanks...
Stylish hair add