Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Salon



Another beautiful Sunday here! Seems that is becoming the norm for our weekends, but I'm not complaining. I had a nice run outside after church, although I am not enjoying the hills in our neighborhood. Then I decided to really outdo myself and did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. I can already feel it, so tomorrow could be even more fun.

Big Sister does not have anything to wear anymore. She has finally grown just enough to need the next size up. Her church outfit was iffy at best, so this afternoon we made a trip to Old Navy. I ended up witha few things too, as did Middle Sister and Little Sister, so the total bill was more than I liked. But, I do have a really cute new skirt and a new white denim jacket that I think is a staple piece I can wear for years.

The rest of the weekend has consisted of:

* Watching I Don't Know How She Does It - an enjoyable little chick flick, although I loved the book more.

* Working at the library yesterday

*Trying to decide how to spend a very large Amazon gift card. Ideas, anyone?

*Taking part in the elementary school Family Fun Night where my children attend.

*Going through tub after tub of spring/summer clothes and trying to pack away winter clothes

*A little bit of reading - The Expats by Chris Pavone- review to come.*Big Sister baked a cake yesterday for her grandpa's birthday, but we were so engrossed in our movie that we never heard the timer go off,and 90 minutes later had a very very well done cake/brick to show for her effort.


I have something on the calendar for every single night this week. Sigh. Time is flying by!

What about you? What's up for your week?

No comments: