Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Blog Hop



Jen at Crazy for Books hosts this weekly Book Blog Hop.

This week's question:

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

My answer: Science fiction/fantasy. There are a few books that fall into this category that I have read and loved (ie. Harry Potter), but mostly I steer away from these books. I always feel like I am missing out as others rave about them, but find myself extremely disinterested when
I try reading them.

This question is great, and I can't wait to hop around and see what other genres bloggers struggle with. I've missed hopping the past few weeks, so I am happy to be back at the Hop again.

3 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

I've always been pretty into science fiction books. But then again I've been watching Steven Spielburg since before I can remember. The genre I can never seem to get into is chick lit.

Great answer ^-^ Happy Hopping!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

I can't get into science fiction/fantasy either.

Unknown said...

Science fictions books are an acquired taste. But you should give them a try. When you firm bonds with the characters, you'll never want to put the book down.