Friday, June 3, 2011

May Recap

I still can't figure out my spacing issues on the page where I list books read this year, and honestly I haven't really had time to play around with things. I thought April was a slow reading month, but May has been a little worse. It seems the end of the school year is awfully busy.

1. One Was A Soldier by Julia Spencer Fleming
2. The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure
3. The Skinny Rules by Molly Morgan
4. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
5. Who Won the War by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
6. The Bird Sisters by Rebecca Rasmusson
7. The Four Ms. Bradwells by Meg Waite Clayton
8. Saraswati's Way by Monica Schroder
9. The Lemonade Crime by Jacqueline Wilson
10. The Strange Case of Origami Yoda
11. We All Fall Down by Nic Sheff
12. I'll Walk Alone by Mary Higgins Clark
13. Karma by Cathy Ostlere
14. Sideways On A Scooter by Miranda Kennedy
15. Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
16. So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman
17. No Biking in the House Without a Helmet by Melissa Fay Greene
18. Please Look After Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin
19. Shark Girl by Kelly Bingham
20. It Happened on the Way to War by Rye Barcott
21. The Watsons Go To Birmingham by Christopher Paul Curtis
22. Two Kisses for Maddy by Matthew Logelin
23. The Year We Left Home by Jean Thompson

7 books were non-fiction, 16 fiction
5 books were written by males, 18 by female
5 books were ones I owned, 18 were library books
7 books were middle grade, 16 were adult

3 comments:

Selina said...

I cannot believe you call this a slow month! I barely got to 10 books and I would call that a good month :)

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

I only read ONE...so if you are slow, I must be dead!

Unknown said...

Holy smokes... 23 books = slow?? Girl, last month I read 6 and was feeling pretty proud of myself! That being said, summer's just around the corner and (hopefully) that means even more time for reading for everyone!