Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Five


The Friday Five is hosted by Kate at Kate's Library.

This week's five posts making me line-up:
1. Suey at It's All About Books has a great post about reading relationships. I can totally relate to her comment about not telling others about her love of reading. It seems that reading isn't really considered cool in junior high and high school, and I don't remember ever talking with friends about books I was reading. Now as an adult - who doesn't care about being cool- I have lots of friendships where books are discussed.
2. Both Janssen from Everyday Reading and Lisa at Books, Lists, Life have sparked my interest in Pinterest. Since I have spring break this week, I am hoping to have enough time to play around with this.
3. Stacked's review of Miles From Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams looks like another title I'll be adding to my list. I love reading about new books on blogs!

4. Janssen from Everyday Reading was nice enough to share another blogger's recipe for sweet potato foil tacos. They look delish, and this week I am making sure I have all the ingredients to give them a try.

5. A blog my friend, Kristin, introduced me to is another great resource for good books. Check out Lesa's Book Critiques.

1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I've never checked out this meme but it seems like a good idea to post about the blogs we are reading.

-Anne
headfullofbooks