Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Salon

Another weekend flying by. Yesterday my two oldest daughters started ice skating lessons. I am glad that they both enjoyed it and hadn't totally forgotten everything they learned last year. It snowed almost all day yesterday, and although not much accumulated, it is still looking like winter around here. A week or so ago we were spoiled with temps nearing 60 degrees. What a tease!



Today is church, a dinner after church that my daughters are very excited about because they also get out games for afterward. Last year was our first year of doing this and it was a great time. My middle daughter has a Girl Scout outing this afternoon, so I get to drop her off and then hit Target and a few other places while she is there.



I have had a good reading weekend, but last night after finishing The Man From Beijing (which I have not yet reviewed) I just couldn't quite decide what to read next. I started three different books. So, I need to decide which one I'm going to go with. I hate when I have the problem of not being able to get into any one book....nothing just seemed to click.



After my running around, I am hoping to clean a bit and work on lesson plans. There is just too much to do!

No comments: