Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's Next?

I have had such a string of really great books - reading has been fabulous. However, now I feel stuck. I started three different books last night. All are fine. But this morning I didn't really want to keep reading any of them. Two of them I am taking back to the library. I feel bad about it. Perhaps if they hadn't had to follow up such great books, these would have been ones I enjoyed. I may look at them again, but for right now I am going to call it quits. Should I feel guilty about this? I do.

I started two different books this morning (both before 9 AM) that I will continue. The first: Maxine Banks is Getting Married by Lori Aurelia Williams and the second: Storyteller by Patricia Reilly Giff

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

I don't think you should feel guilty about it . . . I do that too, and I just decide to go back to them later. Reading and enjoying a book often depends on someone's mood--and that's liable to change often.