Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blog Hop


Jen at Crazy for Books hosts the Book Blog Hop each Friday. Visit her website and check it out. It's a great place to find other interesting and new blogs.

I can't believe it's Friday already - I almost forgot about the Blog Hop until I started reading other blogs. This week's question: How many blogs do you follow?
I don't necessarily follow a ton of blogs, but I have almost 150 blogs on my blog roll. For me that is an easier way of following a blog. I know immediately if they have posted something new, and by putting a blog on my blog roll it encourages the people who visit my site to look at these blogs, too.

Since I a m back at work I will have to wait until this evening to hop around. Sounds like a great Friday night activity!

5 comments:

Julie G said...

Just stopping by from the hop! I love your site - you've reviewed a lot of books that I'm looking forward to reading - especially At Home by Bill Bryson!

Super Librarian said...

I have about that many blogs on my blog roll too - I like having them all in one place so I can quickly skim through them all and pick the ones I want to read most.

Tasha said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. Have a great weekend! :)

~Book Obsessed

Anonymous said...

What is a blog roll?
Krismar

Anonymous said...

Did you finish Same Kind of Different As Me?