Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Blomkvist did not say anything about the implications of what she told him, but asked questions until he was satisfied. He sounded like an anxious brother, but his mind was working on a completely different level as he reconstructed key points (153)."


The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson


This one still isn't published in the US, so I am enjoying the copy I purchased from a UK company, The Book Depository. So far, the third book is just as wonderful and suspenseful as the first two: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and the Girl Who Played With Fire.

4 comments:

Beth F said...

I still have to read the second book. I like the series.

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I need to add this series to my TBR list for sure... Mine's here.

Stephanie said...

That is an intriguing title!

Stephanie aka Laughing Stars
Tuesday Teaser: Wild Roses by Deb Caletti

Jennifer said...

This is on my TBR list. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/12/salvation-teaser-tuesdays.html