Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year's Eve Challenge


It's only a few minutes into 2010 and I just had to check my email before deciding to go to bed, and happened to notice there is an LM Montgomery Challenge for 2010 that I need to sign up for. I don't know how long I have been sitting on the Anne of Green Gables series, but I am seriously ready to get them read, especially now that I have a Kindle and saw that this entire series is free in the kindle format. Tomorrow when I am more awake I will finish adding the challenge information to my sidebar.

I also devoured one last book for 2009 - Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay - fabulous! My review will be up tomorrow/today/January 1.

I also looked back over my list of books this past year...ending the year with 222 books read. I'm feeling pretty good about that. I think it's been a few year since I topped 200, which I mostly attributed to having children. Now that they are getting a little older it does seem to be giving me a bit more time to spend on reading.

No comments: