Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers
!

"I came home from school and Mama was already home from work, which was strange in itself. She and Grandma were sitting in the living room together, and I could tell they were talking about something serious by the way they looked at me when I burst in the front door with my stack of books (109)." From The Sweet By and By by Todd Johnson

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds interesting. I love the cover.
Here is my teaser.

Peaceful Reader said...

I like the teaser but the cover really interests me as well!!

Marce said...

I liked your teaser, just added to my TBR list. Great reviews on amazon for it.

Mine is here.
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday.html