Friday, October 30, 2009

Losing My Mind

Last night I ran a few miles on the treadmill. I had to get off to read bedtime stories to my 3 girls. We read for almost half an hour and then I intended to go back to my exercise and do some weight lifting and toning. On my way down the hall from their bedroom I just happened to glance down at my feet. I had done all of the above wearing two entirely different pairs of running shoes. My right shoe was old and scuzzy looking and the other one was clean and white - my brand new Brooks running shoes, or shoe, I guess. I'm not sure how I managed not to notice for as long as I did, but I had a good laugh about with my husband and kids. So, am I losing my mind? I think it might already be lost.

2 comments:

Peaceful Reader said...

Still laughing about this...I wish I could draw, I'd cartoon it for you!

Lisa said...

I am not laughing at you, no really.

Just the other day I intentionally wore two different slippers all morning. I couldn't find two that matched. The baby in my house LOVES to "wear" everyone's shoes, it's wonder we ever have matching ones.