Monday, May 18, 2009

My last week of class

Another Monday....finally while I was pulling out of the driveway today I realized that this is the last week I will see classes before I begin inventory. Sometimes I count down a bit more, but this year time has gone so quickly. I still have a lot of cool projects I wish we could have got to. I have started thinking about the fall and things I want to try with my classes then. I have started setting aside some chapter books to take home so I can read them over the summer.
This past weekend was taken up (mostly) with a vomiting two year old. I am hopeful that when I get home my mother-in-law, who is watching her today, will have happy news to report and tell me that there has been no more puking or pooping. Maybe after we are back to normal at home I will be able to post again with some new things I have managed to read.

No comments: