Monday, February 9, 2009

Library Loot



I have gone totally overboard on books I have checked out from the library. My husband is just about having a fit as he has watched books stack up already determining how much money I am going to owe in overdue fines. Realistically there is no way I can get all these books done. But, I hate not having every new book I can get my hands on.


Grown up books I can't wait to read:
The Great Eight by Scott Hamilton
Wesley the Owl by Stacy O'Brien
Michelle Obama by David Colbert
American Buffalo by Steven Rinella
That Went Well by Terrell Harris Dougan
Hotel at the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
Made from Scratch by Jenna Woginrich
Iodine by Haven Kimmel
True Colors by Kristin Hannah
The Memorist by MJ Rose
Seven Days in the Art World by Sarah Thornton
Standing Still by Kelly Simmons

Young Adult/Middle Grade Books:
All Shook Up by Shelly Pearsall
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Kendra by Coe Booth
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Converting Kate by Beckie Weinheimer
Rules of the Universe by Austin W. Hall by Robin Vaupel
Milagros: Girl from Away by Meg Medina

Pictures books:
Jeepers Creepers: A Monstrous ABC by Laura Leuck
Junk Man's Daughter by Sonia Levitin
Steeee-amboat A'Comin by Jill Esbaum
I Love to Collage by Jennifer Lipsey

I better get reading, I guess! I did just finish Adriana Trigiani's latest book, Very Valentine, but my "return" stack is much smaller than my "to read" stack. So far, I haven't had any overdues, and even if I did, I have told my husband it is still cheaper than buying books.

No comments: