Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Reads

After reading others' blog posts on their January reads, I am going to post mine here as well. Of course I still keep track of what I read in my handy reading notebook, too.

Adult books:
The Rope Walk by Carrie Brown
No Limits by Michael Phelps
In His Sights by Kate Brennan
Sing Them Home by Stephanie Kallos
The Sweet In-Between by Sheri Reynolds
American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher

Childrens and Young Adult books:
The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick
How Not To Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
Letting Go of Bobby James or How I Found My Self Esteem by Valerie Hobbs
Thaw by Monica Roe
Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Lincoln and His Boys by Rosemary Wells
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith

This is the first time in a long time where my childrens and young adult book totals are greater than the adult books I have read. It's not that I like any one type more than another and there are just too many books and not enough time. We'll see how February ends up.

No comments: