School starts on Monday and I have found plenty of fall clothes online now, so summer seems to be wrapping up rather quickly. On Monday we moved Little Sister in to college for her sophomore year and once again we are empty-nesters.
I've had a lot of school stuff to do this week, so I haven't had a lot of time to notice how empy and quiet the house is yet. But, I'm sure soon it will be very noticeable.
Enjoy this week's finds!
1. Mammoth Fuzzy Jacquard Knit Turtleneck Sweater
2. Garden Pintucked Puff Sleeve Blouse
4. AE77 Shrunken Sweater Polo Shirt
5. Blake Jacket
7. Nike Chill Knit Sweater Vest
9. Mason Garden Floral Quilted Zip-up Jacket
10. The Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 - I remember this happening back in 1988 and have always been curious to know more.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?










No comments:
Post a Comment