We are in a heatwave here, which means I'm walking my dogs early and again later in the evening to avoid the hottest part of the day. I don't spend time at the pool any longer (that ended when my girls no longer wanted to hang out there during the summer afternoons we were all home), so the reading time I had to myself in the afternoons looks different now. I still have reading time, but try to get something productive done as well. Without any children around to supervise, I feel guilty sitting and reading away my days.
We have hit the time of this season where the hot weather clothing is being clearanced out and soon we will be seeing fall clothes everywhere. Today I came across the back to school aisle at WalMart and picked up my desk calendar for the 2026-27 school year.
If you're still looking for summer clothes, I've got a few things to share with you this week:
1. Gingham Dress
4. Women's Strappy Flat Sandal
5. Mixed Stitch Short Sleeve Women's Pima Cotton and Merino Wool Sweater
7. Madewell Relaxed Crewneck Knit Tee
9. Hawk on Netflix
10. Wimbledon with the Royals
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?










No comments:
Post a Comment