Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday Five: The Dog Days of Summer

 

Last week I missed posting the Friday Five, and I have barely posted any book reviews for all of June.  But I have read more this month than I thought possible.  I've done some sorting out of things and made a few trips to Goodwill, and I am hoping once summer school ends, I will clean out even more stuff.  

Right now it's the awkward stage of the year where summer clothing will soon be on sale and fall clothes will be all over the place. Until that point, there's not a whole lot of new things I am seeing.  That doesn't mean I can't find things to share, but definitely takes a little more time, and since our weather is cold for a greater portion of the year, I don't purchase nearly as many warm weather clothes as I do fall and winter apparel.


Check out my finds and have a relaxing weekend!




1.  Cargo Easy Pants




2.  Adella Geo Hoodie































9.  Simone Biles documentary





10.  Princess Kate makes appearance/Prince Williams birthday/William and George and Charlotte go to Taylor Swift concert








That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?


1 comment:

Ti said...

That embroidered pullover is lovely.

I think Princess Kate looked pretty good. Having recovered from my own health issues I tend to have a keen eye now for recovery and she looked quite well.