Thursday, April 4, 2024

Friday Five

Just when I think spring has arrived, winter comes back for a while.  We had snow again the other night and I have skipped two of Little Sister's track meets because it is just too cold. 

I've found a few things to share this week. I haven't had a lot of time to browse online since this is the time of year that things really pick up at school. 

Enjoy!



 


1.  Puff Sleeve Button Front Shirt in Liberty Arrow Floral Fabric




2.  Sleeveless Ruffle Top




3. BDG Saylor Spliced Quarter Zip Sweatshirt




4. Hotty Hot High-Rise Lined Short 4"





5.  Open Stitch Sweater




6.  Joni Crewneck Top



7.  Liv Textured Top




8.  Women's Signature Original Cotton Sweater






9.  The Bureau Matisse Floral Long Sleeve Tee




10.  Quiet On Set




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: