Thursday, February 15, 2024

Friday Five

We are in that time of year when there aren't a lot of summer things out yet, and winter clothing is not holding much appeal.  

My focus this past week has been on watching Iowa Women's Basketball, especially Caitlin Clark, who became the NCAA Women's Highest Scorer at last night's game.   It has been so fun to watch these games and I'm glad that I still have a chance to watch her play a few more games this season.


Here are the things I'm sharing today:





1.  Aerie Restart Quarter Zip




2.  Poplin PJ Pant




3.  Reebok C85 Revenge Vintage Sneakers





4.  Striped Shawl Collar Coat




5.  Denim Band Hem Shirt




6.  Lands End Board Shorts 5"




7.  Nike Air Max 1




8.  Button Pocket Riviera Slim Pants in Houndstooth




9.  Suzy Dress in Midnight Magnolia







10.  The Greatest Night in Pop Documentary





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: