Thursday, February 22, 2024

Friday Five: Feeling Like Spring

 

This has been a long week.  I was sick much of last weekend and even took Monday off to recover.  Tuesday and Thursday were twelve hour days since there were parent/teacher conferences.  I am happy that today is a day off!  I've got house cleaning to get done and books to read.  


It has been spring-like again here and I am noticing more warm weather clothes.  (I am also noticing some great sales on winter items that I'm finding hard to turn down).  


Here are the things that caught my eye this week:





1.  Tie Knot Mini TShirt Dress




2.  The Larsen Blazer in Plaid




3.  Meg Wide Leg





4.  Cason Ruffle Detail Blouse in Blue Midi





5.  Native Knitter Kinship Cardigan





6.  Ruffle Hem Shirtdress in Cotton Poplin




7.  Tretorn Nylite Plus Sneaker




8.  Vintage Terry Graphic Sweatshirt




9.  Eleanor Utility Dress







10.  Kennedy Dynasty Podcast





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: