Thursday, January 4, 2024

Friday Five: The First One of 2024

2024 is off to a great start.  I've read some fantastic books. I've had a good week back at school and my left eye (which decided to have a hemorrhage in it last week resulting in a vitreous detachment) is getting better slowly.   I'm not spending any money for a while...Christmas is an expensive time of year and at this point I don't need a single thing.

Here are some things I found to share this week, even though I'm not planning on buying them.





1.  High Rise Pull-on Cargo Jeans with Washwell




2.  Cozy Pullover Sweater




3.  Denim Dolan Sneaker





4.  Vintage Barbie Pajama Set





5.  Women's Recycled Fleece Wide Legged Sweatpants




6.  Chunky Funnel Neck Pullover




7.  Chunky Sweater




8.  Basilica Plaid Coat




9.  Vintage Yuletide Cardigan




10.  Is it too late to still post a photo of the Wales' from this past Christmas? I love when pictures are posted of this family.




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?




No comments: