Thursday, December 7, 2023

Friday Five

 

Last week I was so proud that I had not bought a single thing that I shared. This week? Not so much.  I've bought several things this week.  My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him he should buy me nothing.  I've done more than enough shopping for myself.  

I haven't put up a single decoration for Christmas yet, and this weekend is full: Middle Sister's Cross Country banquet is tonight followed by an indoor track meet tomorrow.  On Sunday Big Sister graduates from college.  

We have been living without a dryer the past week and a half since we bought both a new washer and dryer.  The washer has been delivered and put to good use already.  Luckily my mother lives close and we can take our wet clothes there, but I will love having this taken care of and a reliable/washer and dryer.  

But as I was getting ready for bed last night I could hear our furnace making horrible noises.  A few years ago we were told it was on its last leg, so I am guessing that soon it, too, will need to be replaced.  




1.  AE Cable Knit Sweater



2.  Alma Puff Sleeve Sweater




3.  Plaid Pleated Midi Skirt



4.  Velvet One Button Blazer




5.  Women's Kork Ease Rubi Ankle Boots






6.  Kozy Karma Twist Neck Sweatshirt




7.  Maeve Sequin Bomber Jacket





8.  Cable Turtleneck Sweater




9.  Faux-Suede Sherpa-Trim Vest



10.  Bright Optimistic Cardi




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: