Friday, December 1, 2023

Friday Five: I'm Finding a Lot of Great Deals for Myself

I have done a lot of online shopping, but haven't bought all that many gifts.  This is starting to stress me out because I have barely scratched the surface of getting gifts bought, and yet, I seem to have packages arriving every day - and they seem to be for me.  I need to develop some restraint and get to work on finding some things for other people.  Today I'm sharing more things I'd like for myself. At this point I haven't bought a single one of them - and I'm going to try and keep it that way.  Enjoy! 





1.  Sparkle Polka Dot Skirt




2.  Ribbed Half-Zip Sweater Vest




3.  Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater in Brushed Yarn




4.  Velvet Balloon Sleeve Top




5.  Shimmer Sequins Embroidered Mesh Tulle Pleated Skirt





6.  Textured Wool Blend Coat





7.  Peanuts Sweatshirt (this is a kids item, but based on the sizing, I'm pretty sure I could buy a larger size and it would be just fine for me).





8.  Boston Big Buckle Teddy Shearling Birkenstocks




9. Faux Fur Trim Embroidered Coat


10.  Shannon Doherty's new podcast





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: