Thursday, October 12, 2023

Friday Five

This Friday is one I look forward to every year- the Friday after our fall parent/teacher conferences which means a day off of school. 

Today I've got a hair appointment planned as well as a vet appointment for our dog.

The weather is rainy this week - and cold.  I've got some cute winter things to share and I'm having a very hard time not spending money on anything.  Despite the fact that I love summer weather the most, I love the winter weather clothing the most.




1.  Nation LTD Journey Feminine Yoked Top





2.  Ivory Pearly Knit Cardigan



3.  Classic Striped Oversize Crewneck




4.  Maeve Plaid Tweed Sporty Bomber Jacket




5.  Tweed Baseball Cap




6.  Fair Isle Mockneck Sweater




7.  GapFit Jacquard Pullover




8.  Plaid Tiered Mini Dress




9.  Charlie Distressed Jeans in Olive




10.  Beckham Documentary on Netflix





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: