Thursday, October 5, 2023

Friday Five

 I woke up this morning to see that fall had arrived.  On Tuesday it was mid-80s at the cross country meet, but this morning it was in the 40s.  There's nothing much on the agenda for the weekend, so I'll be doing some cleaning -and some reading!  I've got plenty of both to keep me busy.

Here are the ten thing that caught me eye this week:





1.  GapFit Jacquard Pullover





2.  Kick Out Crop Mid Rise Houndstooth Check Jeans




3.  Matisse Tasha Flats





4.  Uptown Stripe Pullover





5.  Sherpa Half-Zip Tunic Pullover





6.  Printed V-Neck Blouse




7.  Corduroy Slip-on Sneakers with Sherpa Lining





8.  Half-Zip Quilted Hi-Pile Pullover




9.  Patchwork Mini Skirt




10.  Fitory Women's Open Toe Slipper with Cozy Lining




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?


No comments: