Thursday, September 28, 2023

Friday Five

 It's another beautiful fall day and this weekend is supposed to be HOT.  I've looked at the extended forecast and it seems like fall weather is on the way, so I'm going to take advantage of the nice weekend weather while we still have it.  And since Middle Sister and Little Sister have cross country meets tomorrow, I'll get a chance to be outside for quite a while.  


The clothes I've found to share are definitely for cold weather, and while I do love a good cozy sweatshirt or sweater, any attempt at wearing these things at this point has been much too warm.


Enjoy this week's finds:





1.  Women's Grand Crosscourt Modern Tennis Sneaker





2.  Fay Tweed Sneaker




3.  Oversize Knit Sweater




4.  Chinati O-Ring Bracelet



5.  Collared Fleece Pullover 




6. Step Hem Sherpa




7.  Jacquard Knit Sweater




8.  B Yellowtail Woodland Cardigan





9.  FP One Clover Skirt




10.   Supermodels Documentary on Apple TV+





That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: