Monday, September 4, 2023

Friday Five: Labor Day Weekend


After a full week of work with students, a three day weekend is just what everyone needs.  On Monday I got to school thinking I could get organized and I would be ready for classes.  But after an entire day of helping kids with chromebook issues, there wasn't time to go to the bathroom, let alone organize.  And while I should have foreseen this coming, perhaps it was better that I didn't.

The weather is HOT and I'm just going to keep enjoying the heat wave while it lasts.  Cold weather will be here soon as is evidenced by some of my Friday Five selections this week.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend, and perhaps comes across some great Labor Day sales.



 


1. Camp Lodge Cardigan




2.  Tortoise Wide Buckle Sandal




3.  We the Free Vintage Crush Plaid Shirt




4.  Women's Waffle Debut Retro Sneaker



5.  Gap x FancyLoveShack High Rise Floral 70s Flare Jeans With Washwell




6.  Denim A-Line Skirt




7.  In Things Loop-Crochet Cardigan




8.  Pilcro Graphic Band Tulle Tee




9.  Petite Herringbone Wool Blend Holland Blazer




10.  Full-zip Active Anorak in Botanical Print




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: