Saturday, August 5, 2023

Friday Five: It's Hot Outside, But Summer Is Almost Over


It's still the dog days of summer but I've been looking at back to school clothes and buying new pens and markers for myself.  I've started to see some cold weather clothing on different websites, and despite the fact that I love sweaters and cold weather apparel, I'm not excited about cold weather at all.

Here are the things I've found this week for you to enjoy:


 

1.  Love the Label Printed Low Rise Flare Pants




2.  Bay Jelly Slide Sandal





3.  Victoria White and Blue Floral Dress



4.  Classic Crew Sweatshirt




5.  Scotch and Soda Relaxed Half Zip Sweatshirt




6.  Weekend Embroidered Sweater



7.  Cap Sleeve Puffer Vest




8.  Short Sleeve Matisse Skimming Tee




9.  Short Sleeve Collared Mini Dress




10.  Charlotte's First Solo Engagement



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: