Friday, April 7, 2023

Friday Five: It Feels Like Spring


This post was all ready to go last week and I got busy with work and never went back and clicked publish.  I'm heading into the time of year that there is too much to do at work and I am taking things home to work on at night in addition to getting to school extra early each morning.  

Our Easter weekend looks sunny and warm and I have enjoyed walks with our dogs this week. And I am thoroughly enjoying finding some warm weather clothes to look at.  Here's what I'm sharing this Friday:


















 4.  New Patch Pocket Jean Shorts in Denim





5. Classic Fit Soft Gauze Shirt




6.  All You Need Is A Book





7.  Crinkle Gauze Flutter Sleeve Top




8. Every Run Is a Gift Sweater




9.  Space Dyed Crewneck Sweater




10.  Unstable on Netflix





That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: