Thursday, March 9, 2023

Friday Five: Spring Break Is Here!

 It's my last day of school before spring break.  We got out early yesterday since we had a snowstorm that came through. My daughter has a two hour delay today, but I went on time.  I'm ready to be having nice, warm weather every day.  We are heading out for San Diego, but my oldest daughter doesn't have the same break schedule at her college and my husband has work trip next week and doesn't want to be gone two weeks in a row, so it is just me and the two younger girls.  We are meeting a friend and her daughter.  I'm not a big solo traveler, so I'm hoping I can figure everything out.  I also don't enjoy flying - this trip is certainly taking me out of  my comfort zone.

It's not going to be super warm in San Diego, but still warmer than Iowa. I'm enjoying seeing the spring clothes online and am even taking a few non-winter clothing items along with me.





1.  Cabled Cashmere Sweater Vest



2.  Quilted Cardigan




3.  Henley Top




4.  Zala Block Heel Pump




5.  Gloria Graphic Tee




6.  Woven Leather Tote




7.  Pilcro Cropped Cardigan Sweater



8.  Eyelet Yoke Top





9.  Bleu by Rod Beattie Bold Moves Tankini




10.  Mora Stripe Twist Front Tee




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: