Thursday, January 5, 2023

Friday Five: The First Full Week of 2023

 I always love the beginning of each year when everything seems new and the possibilities are endless.  School is back in session and although it has been tough to get up when my alarm goes off each morning, I do like being back in a routine.  

My oldest daughters both return to college tomorrow.  It's been fun having them back and we will miss them, of course, but they are ready to get back to things as well.  

There are lots of great sales going on, but one of my goals for the year (it's a goal I have every year that I am only successful at part of the time) is saving  money rather than spending it.  I enjoy finding great clothes online, but for now I'm not ordering anything for myself. 

Here are this week's finds:




1.  Lou and Grey Shimmer Quilted Puffer




2.  Pearl Fair Isle Mock Neck Sweater




3.  Colorblock Eco Puffer Jacket




4.  Greylin Knit Shirt Jacket




5.  ETCYY Oversized Sweater





6.  Cashmere Pearl Mock Neck Sweater




7.  Flat White Sweater Coat




8.  Riviera Tiered Skirt




9.  Saucony Women's Triumph Running Shoes







10.  Boys in Blue - I'm hoping I have enough time this weekend to watch this series. 












No comments: