Thursday, November 17, 2022

Friday Five: Thanksgiving Break is Fast Approaching

Only three more days (counting today) of school left before our Thanksgiving holiday break.  Although we only get three days of school off, it still feels like a significant amount of time to relax and be away from the regular work schedule.  


I've had three snowy drives to work this week. I'm not a fan of winter driving and have to do this commute in the dark which does seem to make road conditions a bit more hazardous.  If this is how winter is going to shape up this year, I'm already over it.  

However, I do love all the winter clothing, and I've got some great things to share.  I'm anxiously awaiting the Black Friday sales although I need nothing.  

Enjoy this week's selection! 






1.  Boxy Cargo Jacket



2.  Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater in Pink




3.  Boston Shearing Suede Clog






















10.  Days of Our Lives Episodes from the 80s - This has brought me so much happiness already.  This blog shares entire episodes from the era when I was a soap opera junkie.  I can't tell you how much fun I've had rewatching episodes....as soon as I start watching so many characters' names and plotlines come back to me.




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: