Thursday, June 30, 2022

Friday Five: Summer Is Nearing the Half-Way Point

I'm feeling good that I have made it to the half-way point of summer school, yet somewhat sad that this also is nearly the half-way point of summer.  We're at a cabin in northern Minnesota with friends for a few days this week and then it's back to reality.  I wrote this post nearly a week ago, which is also rather organized of me for the summer.   I keep thinking that I'm eventually going to figure out my schedule for the summer, but honestly, by the time that happens, it will be time to go back to school.  

Here are some great things I have to share this week:



 


1.  Avery Dress



2.  High-Low Linen-Cotton Popover Tunic




3.  Denim Shirred Button Front Shirt with Washwell



4.  Veja Rio Branco Sneakers




5.  Tab Button Detail Cardigan



6.  Peaceful Knot Shirt




7.  Broadway Skirt




8.  Women's Brooks Chaser Running Shorts





9.  New Mood Flutter Sleeve Dress







10.  Chernobyl The Lost Tapes




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: