Thursday, June 2, 2022

Friday Five: It's The First Friday Of Summer Break

School is out for summer!  I have just a few days off before I start summer school, but I'm excited for that - and doing something a little different for a while.  We've got Middle Sister's graduation party this Sunday, so I am happy for a couple days off to get things lined up.  (I've got 200+ fruit kabobs to whip together along with a few other things).  

Here are the things I found to share this week:



 


1.  It's a Good Day to Read



2.  Beaded Bracelet




3.  YPB 7" Bike Shorts




4.  Oversized Boyfriend Chicago Bulls Graphic T




5.  Ruffle Mini Skirt



6.  Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve 2.0 Race Length




7.  Cotton Blouse



8.  Sorrento Strappy Sandals



9.  Garden Top in Soft Gauze




10.   Prince Louis at the Trooping the Color - Prince Louis stole the show.  I loved watching this video.



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: