Thursday, May 12, 2022

Friday Five: A Busy Time of Year

 I've waited until Saturday to post again this week.  This is seeming to become a habit and I'm hoping I get back on track when I'm done with school for the summer.  We've had an exciting week with district track on Thursday night.  

It was 95 degrees when Little Sister had to run the 3000. She was in the lead the entire way but the girl drafting off of her for six and a half laps darted around her with half a lap left.  (I know it's a strategy, but I think doing that for an entirety of a long race is a little bit of a cheap shot).  Her second place finish earned her a trip to the state tournament this next week.  Middle Sister ran a fantastic first leg of the 4x800, and the anchor also ran well.  However, the second and third runners struggled so we had to wait until last night to find out if she made it in to the state tournament.  Middle Sister ran the 1500 later in the night (when the sun had gone down and it was a bit cooler). She ran a PR of 5:13.13, but because she placed third, had to wait until last night to find out again if she had made it in.  She qualified in both of her events as well, so we are state track bound.  



It's an exciting time of year, especially with Middle Sister's graduation also quickly approaching.  

I need to find something to wear to commencement and open houses, and have looked a little bit, but still haven't found anything I'd like for that.  I keep on finding other things, though.  




1.  T. La Puff-Sleeved Pullover



2.  Birkenstock Big Bucke Arizona Patent Leather Sandal




3.  AE Oversized Resort Shirt




4.  Sleeveless Ruffle Top




5.  Expect the Best Natural Slides



6.  Mini T-Shirt Dress




7.  Ameera Pump Mule




8.  Sunrise Wrap




9.  Linen Shirt Dress




10.  BR Sport Crinkle Nylon Windbreaker



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: