Thursday, November 18, 2021

Friday Five: 'Twas The Week Before Thanksgiving

Today it is a frigid 19 degrees, but tomorrow it is supposed be a balmy 50.  This is Iowa weather at its finest.  


This coming week is Thanksgiving which I am always excited about. It is the one holiday I host every year.  This year may prove to be a bit more challenging because my oven decided to stop working somewhere between Tuesday when I used it to make supper and Wednesday when I tried to make some cookies and they remained just lumps of uncooked dough. The two appliance repair places have yet to return my calls, so I am attempting to be patient.


I've found another bunch of cute items to share this week.  Enjoy!







1.  Alps Puffer Jacket




2.  Santa New Sleigh Sweater




3.  Asymmetrical Long Velvet Blazer



4.  Oversized Plaid Flannel Shirt for Women




5.  Gold-Tone Bow Stud Earrings






6.  Women's Bridget





7.  Raised by Libraries Sweatshirt




8. Jagger Shacket





9. Stuart Tartan Puffer Vest






10.  SouthLake Podcast




That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Oh geez, I hope they fix your oven - fingers crossed. I heard ordering new appliances can take 3-6 months depending on what one is looking for. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.