Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Five

This week was full of parent/teacher conferences, carpet being installed in our three bedrooms on our main floor,  and the conference cross country meet.  Today I had a day off so I treated myself to a massage and am still trying to figure out how to best restore our house to order.  There's a lot of purging that needs to happen as well as some organizing.


Highlights from yesterday's meet were Little Sister winning the conference championship-beating a runner that had been undefeated all year in our conference.  Middle Sister took seventh, and the team took first place.  All seven runners came in 19th place or better and all were named to either first team all conference or second team all conference. They are having such an amazing year and it is so much fun to watch them run.  We are looking forward to districts next Thursday which is the state qualifier.



Tonight I walked the dog with a sweatshirt and coat on. It is definitely getting a little cooler and getting dark earlier.  I love fall, but I hate both of those things.  Here are some things I found to share this week:










 































10.  Bad Blood Podcast - I loved the book by this same name. This podcast carries on the story where the book left off as the court case against Elizabeth Holmes has begun.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?

No comments: