Thursday, October 28, 2021

Friday Five: The Day Before the State XC Meet

Tomorrow is the State XC meet -and the last meet of Middle Sister's high school career.  It has been so fun this season. The team is really taken things to another level and we have enjoyed every minute of it.  I have loved watching all the kids run, and knowing that this is the last for Middle Sister is a little sad.  She does want to run in college somewhere so I know I will see her compete again, but these "lasts" are a little bittersweet.


The weather has really been good this fall, but it is getting colder and the things I'm finding to share are certainly for the cold weather.  See what caught my eye this week:

 





1.  Fleece Workout Jacket




2.  Out N About Plus Waterproof Boot




3.  Short Puffer With Hood




4.  Rosewood Peacock Sweater




5.  Mid-Rise Stretch-Tech Jogger Pants




6.  Marrakech Camo Jacket



7.  Cable and Ribbed Poncho




8.  Very Merry Librarian T




9.  Double Time in Caramel




10.  Pioneer Woman Super Easy Cookbook by Ree Drummond - I have a few of Ree Drummond's cookbooks and am always excited to see that a new one is coming out. After standing in WalMart paging through Ree's latest publication, I quickly snapped it up. There are so many recipes I can't wait to try.  They all seem to use ingredients that I am familiar with and that my family will be ok with eating.



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?






3 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I just bought the Sorel boots in black with white LOL - so comfy too

Sarah said...

I saw that cookbook on Saturday. Lots of yummy recipes.

Les in Oregon said...

I love Ree Drummond's cookbooks, but have been in a rut with my regular recipes. Thanks for reminding me to dig her cookbooks off my shelf. I think I have her holiday book that I've never even used since I got it!