Friday, June 25, 2021

Friday Five

 I've taught summer school the past two weeks and am enjoying having Fridays off.  I spent the day reading, taking a long run on the treadmill (where I read while running) and not being very productive.  Tomorrow I do need to get a few things accomplished, although it is supposed to rain here (which we need desperately) and sitting around reading on a rainy day does sound rather delightful.


Here are ten things that caught my eye this week.  I am especially happy to have discovered yet another book related podcast.  There are only a handful of episodes out so far, but I've listened to them all.









2.  Retro Dolly T




3.  Jamella Tank




4.  Vintage Crewneck



5.  (Re) Sourced Cotton Swing Crop Tee in Tie Dye




6.  Brooklyn Wide Leg Crop Pants




7.  Court Legacy Canvas Sneaker






8.  Jaydn Luna Women's Weekender Bag and Travel Duffel





9.  Wide Leg Pants



10. Book Talk Etc. Podcast




That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute picks! I have an olive dress just like the denim one. I wore it to the run errands before heading to the beach.