Thursday, April 22, 2021

Friday Five

 It's time for another Friday Five!  I have lots of work at school right now as I need to get my budget spent within this next week or two. I love spending other peoples' money and buying books is another thing I'm really good at.  Prom is also this weekend and there is a little but of activity with that going on as well.  


So, enjoy what I've found this week:












































10. Prince Louis Turns Three - and Kate commemorates the event with a photo



That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?


2 comments:

Ti said...

The Ombre top is cute.

I haven't really seen anything. I am in denial about a possible mid-summer return to campus. I will need to buy some things but I hate to buy summer stuff when it won't be worn for all that long.

Still waiting to hear about prom here. They said if it happens it will be outside at the school. No fancy venue, no food. They said possibly mid-May and we still wait for word on that and graduation. I can't plan anything until we know.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I like that J Crew tie-dye sweatshirt - perfect for spring! I have several things I bought last spring that still have tags on them -pandemic purchases and no place to wear them. Maybe now.