Thursday, February 25, 2021

Friday Five: I'm Starting To See Hints of Spring

 

I think spring - and spring clothing - are in the air.  I have been driving to school in the dark for months and I have noticed this past week that it is starting to get light on my way to school.  I am truly excited about this.  I've found things this week that definitely look a little bit springier to share.  This is all good news. Happy Friday, folks. Enjoy!





1.  French Terry Blouson Sleeve Sweatshirt - this sweatshirt comes in several options.  I'm not sure I'm in love with the blousy arms and think they are just a trend, but I do like how it looks on the model.





2.  Pave Twist Earrings - these earrings are on sale for $30. I'm seriously considering getting a pair because they would be so versatile.





3.  Bold Botanic Sweater - I know this is sort of a winter-weather item, but I love a good sweater.





4.  Doubles Vintage Cotton Crewneck T-Shirt - there are a few cute tees that JCrew has right now.  I'm loving this green and white color scheme.  






5.  Sporty Strap Sandals - and the floral sandals are so cute.







6.  Ruffle Popover - this popover comes in a few gingham color options. I think this would look great with a pair of white capris.





7.  Tangerine Sketch Jacquard Pullover Sweater - I saw this a while ago and didn't love it, but the longer I see it, the more I am liking it.





8.  Stay Home and Read Tee - and Bookshelf Tees has this new shirt that I ordered.  I think I would be perfectly content to wear all book-themed clothing.




9.  Women's Overlap Hem Racerback Tank - I have always worn t-shirts to exercise and yet I love how a tank looks. Maybe someday I'll change. If I do, this is the type of tank I'm looking for.




10.  Mariner Sweater - I love a good stripe, and am totally loving this relaxed looking sweater.





That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?



No comments: