1. French Terry Blouson Sleeve Sweatshirt - this sweatshirt comes in several options. I'm not sure I'm in love with the blousy arms and think they are just a trend, but I do like how it looks on the model.
2. Pave Twist Earrings - these earrings are on sale for $30. I'm seriously considering getting a pair because they would be so versatile.
3. Bold Botanic Sweater - I know this is sort of a winter-weather item, but I love a good sweater.
4. Doubles Vintage Cotton Crewneck T-Shirt - there are a few cute tees that JCrew has right now. I'm loving this green and white color scheme.
5. Sporty Strap Sandals - and the floral sandals are so cute.
6. Ruffle Popover - this popover comes in a few gingham color options. I think this would look great with a pair of white capris.
7. Tangerine Sketch Jacquard Pullover Sweater - I saw this a while ago and didn't love it, but the longer I see it, the more I am liking it.
8. Stay Home and Read Tee - and Bookshelf Tees has this new shirt that I ordered. I think I would be perfectly content to wear all book-themed clothing.
9. Women's Overlap Hem Racerback Tank - I have always worn t-shirts to exercise and yet I love how a tank looks. Maybe someday I'll change. If I do, this is the type of tank I'm looking for.
10. Mariner Sweater - I love a good stripe, and am totally loving this relaxed looking sweater.
That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?