Thursday, December 3, 2020

Friday Five

 



1.  Poison Burnout Fleece Sweatshirt - I had a friend in high school that loved Poison (and any other hair band she could find). Some of her music tastes rubbed off on me a little and seeing this sweatshirt brings back a wave of nostalgia for the early 90s.






2.  Lululemon Align Crop - I don't own any Lululemon but there have been some fantastic sales right now.  I did order these and wore them for my workout this morning. They are truly buttery soft, which I have heard many people say about them.





3.  The Cory Flat in Cow Print Calfhair - these have been super marked down and I'm here for anything that is calf hair.  



4.  Cornelia Cord Dress - this comes in just two colors but I like them both.  





5.  Flannel Sunday Shirt in Buffalo Check -buffalo check in a new color scheme. I'm all for it.





6.  Hot Pepper Red, Reindeer -I am always loving holiday sweaters although there is not a lot of time to wear them.  This is one of the cute ones that's out this year.





7.  Shimmer Fair Isle Shirttail Sweater - and how could I not take an opportunity to share a fair isle sweater?




8.  Velvet Puff Sleeve Top -I also love this velvet top which I think would look lovely with some corduroys.




9.  Polar Bear Sweater - and obviously I'm in a sweater mood...here's another one I'd like.




10.  You're Wrong About Podcast -I have a new podcast I'm enjoying - especially the ones about Princess Diana.



That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

2 comments:

Ti said...

Really cute stuff this week. I've said it before, you need to be a personal buyer or stylist.
Ages ago Nordstrom use to offer that service. I remember I could tell a buyer what I wanted and she'd pick out three or four options, I'd stop by after work and then choose. It was a great service because I would psych myself out if I did it all on my own.

Tonight, after dinner, I am going to sneak into a store and buy, wait for it, regular cardboard cards to send out as my Christmas cards. Not doing a photo card for the first time in 30 years. No good pics unless I weed through odd ball ones to find one or two usable pics and I feel like 2020 gives me permission to take the easy road out. I might do a dread Christmas letter to include inside though. Ha.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love the colors in the buffalo check shirt and the flats are so cute - can't wear heels or wedges any longer with my knee issues.