Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Five


So here it is a Saturday morning and I am just now getting around to posting my Friday Five.  That seems to be how things are going here right now since we're just three days away from me going back to work.   It still seems unbelievable to me that we are going back....I've been off of work since March 13.  I tried practicing getting up early, but that's been a struggle, and my workouts may be permanently moved to the afternoon.   Wish me luck!

Here are the things that caught my eye this week:




1. Madewell Ruffle Sleeve Popover Minidress - I am absolutely loving this dress which is a little fall-like with the colors in it.  I don't know that I have many dressy places to go, but if I did this is a dress I would want to wear.


MADEWELL Ruffle Sleeve Popover Minidress, Main, color, BLOCK PRINT DARK BALTIC


2.  Moonlight Dream Pajamas - I'm waiting to be able to purchase these on the Nordstrom sale.  I'm usually a sweatpants and sweatshirt to bed type of person, but these pajamas are making me rethink things.




NORDSTROM Moonlight Dream Pajamas, Main, color, BLUE SHADOW RYLAN FLORAL



3.  Cozy Chic Lite Circle Cardigan - this comes in a few colors and is also part of the Nordstrom sale.  I seem to gravitate towards cozy cardigans and this one fits the bill.



BAREFOOT DREAMS<SUP>®</SUP> CozyChic Lite<sup>®</sup> Circle Cardigan, Main, color, PACIFIC BLUE



4.  Kallie Mule - I'm also loving the leopard print of this one.

TREASURE & BOND Kallie Mule, Main, color, TAN LEOPARD PRINT


5.  Women's Camo Fornia Performance Moto Jacket - I went to Scheels the other day to get Big Sister a birthday present and ended up picking up this jacket for myself.






6.  Leopard Print Crewneck Sweatshirt -Abercrombie has sweatshirts in some cute prints right now. This is just one of them I like.



product1


7.  GapFit Breathe Dolman Sleeve Side-Tie T-Shirt - I feel lie this would be good for exercising or even for just with a pair of jeans or pants.  It comes in a variety of colors.

GapFit Breathe Dolman Sleeve Side-Tie T-Shirt



8.  Women's Stretch Lounge Travel Shorts - these shorts got rave reviews on TriedandTrueMoms on instagram (I love looking at their deals every day).  I'm always on the lookout for some comfy lounge/workout clothes.











10.  Nice White Parents Podcast - it's back to school time and listening to this podcast is right up my alley.

Sean Duffy & Rachel Campos-Duffy Review NYTs 'Nice White Parents ...


So how about you? What's caught your eye?


1 comment:

Ti said...

I love everything in this post, especially that dress!!