I'm not excited at all about social distancing, but here at our house, we've been doing our part. We stay at home. We wash our hands. We do grocery pick up instead of shopping in person. My kids don't see their friends. And we do this because we feel it is important to flatten the curve and not put a bigger burden on our health care system than they are already facing.
And although this is inconvenient, we are definitely spending more time as a family. Last night we all watched a couple episodes of Jane the Virgin together. Slowing down does have its benefits.
Anyway, I continue to debate a little about who wants to look at what I've found online, but I have also heard from people that looking at frivolous things - like clothing- is a good stress reliever.
Many of the things I found this week lean toward the casual. I'm getting mighty sick of my sweatpants and need to upgrade to a few different, casual, stay at home things.
1. Gingham Trench Coat - This truly is such a springy, Eastery coat. I love it.
2. Sutton Jogger - Right now Athleta is offering 25% off a $100 purchase. I might take them up on that offer because these joggers look so comfy.
3. Hari Mari Lakes Flip Flops - and when it finally gets warm, I wouldn't mind a new pair of flip flops for myself. It doesn't hurt that Joanna Gaines wears these.
4. Women's High Waisted Leggings With Pocket - I have leggings I wear to work out, but none that I just wear for for the normal day to day stuff. I have stated numerous times that leggings are not pants, which I do believe, but I may get these...don't judge. I am also told that they are Lulu Lemon knockoffs for a fraction of the price.
5. Women's Sleeveless V-Neck Knit Jumpsuit -and this is a cute piece of lounge wear that looks slightly better than sweats. It's only $23.
6. Faith > Fear T-Shirt - Elly and Grace has a great line of Christian themed t-shirts. This is something I should get....to remind myself everyday.
7. AE Fleece Zip up Hoodie - I've been wearing the same leopard print hoodie for years now. It was definitely worth the $7 I paid for it. This is more than $7, but I'm thinking it might be time for an upgrade.
8. Transport Sandal - If I ever go anywhere this summer and get to dress up a little, I'm loving these sandals.
9. Southport Patio Egg Chair -I love this chair.....and wouldn't even mind hanging out on my front patio area by myself if I had this chair to use while reading.
10. 3 Books With Neil Pasricha Podcast - I haven't listened to all the episodes, but this new book podcast is the latest thing I've been enjoying while walking.
That's it for me this week. Hoping you are healthy and safe and practicing social distancing.