Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday Five

Happy Friday!  Tomorrow is the state XC meet and despite the fact that it won't be very warm, I am still excited to see my older two girls run.  This is Big Sister's fourth time at state and it's a little bittersweet knowing it's her last.  

I am happy that we get an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night, because tomorrow will be busy and fun.  I will need any extra sleep I can get.










1.  Striped Crewneck Sweater in Ultrasoft Yarn - I love the bright colors in this sweater. I also have a thing for stripes.  And this is something I could wear with cords or jeans.







2.  Reversible Swing Coat - this plaid is one I love...and the coat is reversible.  It's out of my price range....nearly $300, but it is lovely.








3.  Pull-on Peyton Pant in Velvet - I love velvet and I love how these pants look. I wish Iowa weren't so cold....I usually need socks instead of bare feet in my shoes during the winter, though. And I love how they look with denim.






4.  Big Bow Midi Skirt - If I had a holiday party to attend, this might be the skirt I'd pick. I love the black watch plaid and the bow off to the side.





5.  Yarn died flannel pajama pants - I have buffalo plaid in nearly every form...but not pajama pants yet.








6.  High Rise True Skinny Cords - I love a good pair of cords....I don't have any pants in olive yet and I've been looking for a while.  



High Rise True Skinny Cords with Secret Smoothing Pockets



7.  Merrell Tall Haven Buckle Boots - with cold weather coming I've been looking at books quite a lot.  I know I'm going to need a new pair at some point - both snow boots and boots to wear to school.







8.  Iowa Plaid Limited Edition Hoodie - I love the HomeT and have really enjoyed everything I've purchased from this website. This is a limited edition style and I'm having a hard time using willpower and not just quickly buying one immediately.









9. Lace Up Poncho - this is cozy looking AND I love the laces that makes it seem a little dressier.







10.  Today Show Halloween on the Plaza -I'm not a big Halloween fan, but I do love to see what the folks on the Today show come up with each year.







That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?