Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Five: It's Almost Thanksgiving

I'm a little bit surprised by how quickly November has flown by and have thought to myself several times that I really need to get busy doing some Christmas shopping.  However, I have Thanksgiving on the brain right now; it's the one holiday we host at our house and I've been mentally creating checklists of items I need to purchase and trying to think through if I have enough pans and crockpots to accommodate everything.

My Christmas shopping preparation has included some online looking (perhaps purchasing) for myself as well.  Here are this week's finds:








1.  Can't Miss Legging - I love the stripes despite the fact that I don't know that horizontal stripes would do anything for me. My teenage daughters could certainly carry this off.







2.  Floral Sweatshirt - I bought a floral sweatshirt last spring in some soft muted colors that I loved. I also love this brighter version.



Floral Sweatshirt


3.  Chenille Cowl Neck Sweater - Chenille is so soft that any sweater made from this fabric is calling my name.



Chenille Cowl Neck Sweater



4.  Rib Long Sleeve Fuzzy Top- I've got nothing to say about this except that it's camo and it looks a little cozy. Right about now that's exactly what I want.



BOBEAU Rib Long Sleeve Fuzzy Top, Main, color, CAMO OLIVE


5.  Excursion Vest In Stewart Tartan - I love a good Stewart tartan.  I also love the way they've mixed and matched this one with denim and a striped shirt.


j.crew: excursion vest in stewart tartan with primaloft®, right side, view zoomed



6. Turtleneck Sweater in Supersoft Yarn - I almost bought this sweater last year and ended up waiting too long. I'm so glad to see it's back.



j.crew: turtleneck sweater in supersoft yarn, right side, view zoomed


7.  Winnie Pant in Tartan Cotton Poplin - these plaid pants just scream "Christmas" to me.  Perhaps something fun to wear to a holiday party.


j.crew factory: winnie pant in tartan cotton poplin, right side, view zoomed



8.  Big Bow Midi Skirt in Black Watch Plaid - and this skirt....I ordered it last year, but it was too big. And then it was sold out.  I still love it and I'm so glad it's back. And this year I ordered a smaller size.


j.crew factory: big bow midi skirt in black watch plaid, right side, view zoomed


9.  Cinnamon Cheerios Oat Crunch Cereal - this cereal is the newest must-have food in our house.  Middle Sister tried some a few days ago, which necessitated a text asking me to please stop and buy some on the way home.  Little Sister has decided she loves it, too.



Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crunch Breakfast Cereal - 15.2oz - General Mills - image 1 of 3



10.  All The Best George and Barbara Podcast - I haven't listened to it yet, but I love the Bushes.  And I love podcasts. And I love that this one is done by their grandson.  

Image result for all the best george and barbara


That's it for me this week.  What's caught your eye?

No comments: